- 8 to 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 4-5 ounce block of feta cheese
- 10 Kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Slice 8 to 10 cherry tomatoes in half, and add a few pinches kosher salt. Finely mince 1 clove garlic. Chop 2 tablespoons fresh parsley.
- Place the feta in a small oven-proof dish. Top with tomatoes, garlic, parsley, and 10 Kalamata olives. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with ½ teaspoon oregano.
- Bake for 18 minutes, until soft. Serve immediately with crackers, pita, or bread.